Random Me

11.30.2006

5 things

Blog Challenge:

Name 5 things you enjoyed today -

1. getting to sleep in just a tad. e got up this morning at about 6:15am and I rolled over and asked Mike to get up with him so I could sleep in until he is ready to leave and he did - without even groaning about it - so I got to sleep until 7:30am! Whoo Hoo just over an extra hour and boy what a difference that makes!

2. Walking through the halls of one of the college buildings on my way to the honey sale. While I was walking through the halls I could really picture myself going back to school and getting excited about it!

3. Lunch at a super yummy mexican restaurant called El Vaquero with my friend Kristen. Hadn't seen her in quite some time so it was so nice to catch up and the food was super yummy!

4. Shopping all by myself (a rarity in itself) and walking through the stores just to take in the sights - love the whole holiday festive season - just makes my heart warm!

5. Stopping and getting Cold Stone after dinner (and the anticipation of enjoying my ice cream while watching Grey's Anatomy)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home