Random Me

1.19.2007

Challenge...

Today's Blog Challenge -

What is your top 5 favorite restaurant that you like to go to?

1. Any Cameron Mitchell Restaurant: www.cameronmitchell.com - LOVE - LOVE - LOVE these his restaurants. Specifically my favorites are M; Mitchells Steakhouse; Ocean Club; Martinis; and Columbus Fish Market. I truly cannot rave about how fantastic the food is and we always have such a great experience. I also love it because we can go to one for a nice fancy dinner out or another for a nice relaxing time.

2. Brio Italian Grill: http://www.brioitalian.com/ - my list wouldn't be complete without this restaurant. We are very lucky because since Heather works here we get to eat at Brio for McDonalds prices. But truly the food is yummy enough to pay full price.

3. Max and Ermas: http://www.maxandermas.com/ - a classic. I just love their tortilla soup and southern fried chicken salad. They also have so many other great things on their menu. To me it just embodys the classic home comfort type food.

4. Haiku: www.haikupoeticfood.com - one of my favorite foods is Sushi and this is one of the best sushi restaurants in Columbus. I also love it because since Mike hates Sushi and never wants to eat at a sushi restaurant, we can still go here because they have so many other fantastic asian dishes on the menu.

5. China Dynasty: http://www.chinadynasty-cmh.com - my favorite chinese restaurant in Ohio because the won ton soup reminds me of my chinese restaurant from home (and being reminded of home is always a good thing). Of course all the other dishes are so delicious too (crab rangoon; sesame chicken; etc...). I do have to say that picking my favorite chinese place was a toss up between this restaurant and PF Changs. But China Dynasty won out because of the soup - it all comes down to the soup...

Anyone else willing to take the challenge???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home