Random Me

6.09.2007

too old???

am I to old to...

color...
love playing nintendo...
read children's books...
get giddy on christmas eve...
play with stickers and glue...
still hunt for easter eggs...
play dress up...
watch cartoons...
read the comics...
sleep with my lovey...
be afraid when home alone at night...
cry for my mommy when I'm so sick...
love sprinkles on my ice cream...
throw temper tantrums...
get sticky while licking a lollipop...
eat the batter and not the cookies...
skip down the street...
get excited at the thought of a trip to Disney World...
bite my nails...
make a wish while throwing the pennie into the fountain...

because if that's the case then I don't want to grow old!

Age is only a number - my youthful nature comes from the heart and it's what makes me - me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home