Random Me

7.17.2007

House for Sale...

Our house has been on the market for one week and we've had 5 showings and one open house and no bites. Everyone say's that I'm expecting too much too soon but I can't help but want the house to sell really fast - I love this house so why wouldn't anyone else. Here's a couple of pictures in case you know anyone looking in the Columbus, Ohio area:

The Front:


The Back:


The Finished Basement:


The Master Bedroom:


Another Bedroom:


You can also check out the house at:
http://www.kingthompson.com/property/propertydetail.aspx?property=8b0339ca-33f9-42e1-948a-7268796f0484

1 Comments:

At 6:11 AM , Blogger Blog said...

I still can't believe you are selling your gorgeous house! Great photos but you still must see it in person -- it's amazing! If it wasn't so far from Honda, I'd drag Ryan out to look at it. I'm sure it will sell fast!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home