Random Me

12.02.2006

23 days left


Can't believe that it is actually December - that means we all need to get our asses in gear and start shopping! I'm actually pretty ahead of the game this year - being unemployed in the month of November had it's benefits and actually helped me get most of my christmas shopping done! I have very little left to do - I actually need to make a list of who else I need to buy for since it's all starting to run together now.

Right now I'm getting ready to head out to a Community Christmas Fair at our local church. Gotta love those little old ladies that do all that baking and then sell it and their crafts for cheap! Plus they are all so sweet - I'm really hoping to find some great deals!!!

Last night we took e to the circus for the very first time. He had a good time but it was a lot for him to take in. And he was pretty tired since it ran an hour and a half past his bedtime (and even though he went to bed late he still got up this morning at 4:30am - thankfully I got him to fall back to sleep until 6am). I'm going to download my circus pictures and then post a few!

I am trying to include a practice photo in this post - this picture of eli was taken last month during our pumpkin picking trip!

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home