Random Me

5.13.2007

Summer Reading List

I have made my summer reading list for this year and although it's a summer reading list I am going to get started now. I have quite a list going and I'm sure that I will be adding more but since I love to read so much and hate having to be without a book in hand I'm sure I'll be able to handle it. Here 2007's list:

1. The 6th Target - James Patterson
2. Living the Posh Mom Life
3. Sippy Cups are not for Chardonnay
4. I Was a Really Good Mom Before I had Kids
5. Sister Salty Sister Sweet
6. Dark at the Roots
7. Little Lady Big Apple
8. Sisters - Danielle Steel
9. Momzillas
10. Secret Society Girl
11. The First Assistant
12. Bright Lights, Big Ass
13. The Three-Martini Family Vacation
14. Altared
15. Marley and Me
16. Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
17. The Quickie - James Patterson
18. You've Been Warned - James Patterson

Also please let me know if you have read any of these in the past because I would love to hear your thoughts - we could get a discussion going!

Have a great night!

PS - went and saw Georgia Rule tonight and LOVED it! For how much I despise Lindsey Lohan I really do think she's a great actress. This movie was fantastic but was definitely R rated (which is a nice change from all the G rated movies I have to watch around here) - the movies topic was definitely different from what I expected but still throughly enjoyed it!

1 Comments:

At 2:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Have you read Sam's Letters to Jennifer -or- Susan's Diary to Nichols by Patterson??? GREAT READS!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home