Random Me

5.08.2007

coming soon...

With everyone working daily with their awesome cameras (and for my own photography growth) I've decided that I want to start a photo blog.

In this total seperate blog (address coming soon) I'm going to post a new photo challenge every couple of days (or each week - not 100% sure yet). This is so I can challenge everyone including myself to take photos of the topic of the week and then post those pictures on their own blogs. It will allow us to look through our lens differently and also get to know our cameras better.

Or the other option is for the challenger to post a comment on my blog and in the next post I could have a link that so readers can link to see other submissions. I don't have all the details worked out fully yet but wanted to let you all know to keep your eyes open because I will be posting the new blog soon...

2 Comments:

At 4:19 AM , Blogger Will said...

I love, love, LOVE this idea!!! Can't wait to play!

 
At 7:46 AM , Blogger Marianne Mess said...

Sign me up! Anthing that will challenge me and help me learn about my new camera is great!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home