Random Me

8.25.2007

were outta here...

as I look at this pictures all I can think is...

f*@k you Columbus - were outta here...

Miami here we come!

As I write this post as 4:15am (I was able to sleep until 5:15am) but just awoke at 4am and though - I'd get up, check in with school, post on my blog, and just relax before things start to get really crazy! At 6:15am we will be headed to the airport to leave for our long-awaited cruise! We will be setting sail Sunday afternoon but are all (there is 15 of us going on this family cruise) meeting up in Miami today. Once we set sail we will be hitting up Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, and St. Martin - aaahhh heaven. But what I'm most excited about is to send eli off to the kids camp and sit by the pool while drinking a nice fruity concoction, listening to my ipod, and reading my newest book - I can hear the ocean already...

2 Comments:

At 7:00 AM , Blogger Blog said...

I know you are already gone but have fun!!!! Know that there is at least one person in Columbus VERY jealous of you! :) Can't wait to read all about it. - Sara

 
At 5:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Have fun girly...see you when you get back...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home