Random Me

9.07.2007

and just in case you were wondering...

hereis my summer list...I'll bold all the ones I've read!

1. The 6th Target - James Patterson
2. Living the Posh Mom Life
3. Sippy Cups are not for Chardonnay
4. I Was a Really Good Mom Before I had Kids
5. Sister Salty Sister Sweet
6. Dark at the Roots
7. Little Lady Big Apple
8. Sisters - Danielle Steel
9. Momzillas
10. Secret Society Girl
11. The First Assistant
12. Bright Lights, Big Ass
13. The Three-Martini Family Vacation
14. Altared
15. Marley and Me
16. Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
17. The Quickie - James Patterson
18. You've Been Warned - James Patterson

I'm thinking I did pretty good - just missed a couple (and the last JP one isn't even out yet. I also read a handful of books that aren't even on this list! Actually now seeing this list I'm super proud of myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home