Random Me

3.06.2007

where does the time go...

Holy Cow - Can't believe the last time I posted was back in February. Seriously where does the time go... Well since it's been so long I'm gonna post just tidbits going on in life right now!

1. Went back to school full time - huge changes here!!!! Am attending The University of Phoenix online full time and am actually loving it!!!! Takes a lot of work and A LOT of time but I know once I get my degree it will be totally worth it (although thinking right now that it was REALLY - REALLY stupid of me not to finish when I was attending Ohio State). The program is a 2 year program meaning that I would graduate in Feb 2009 (which also means that I attend school non-stop from Feb 2007 to Feb 2009) but am currently in the process of having my credits transfered so hopefully that will change. So if I've been mia or am mia - you now know why!

2. Work is going fantastic - truly love my job (best part is the great people I work with). Have really met some great girls and feel really lucky for that - working with cool people make all the difference in the world. Also love working with Sarah - so nice to work with one of your best friends!!! And of course - I'm loving working with Heather - before this I only saw her a couple of times a month so it's so nice to be able to catch up with her daily!!!!

3. Just found out that Mike's parents are moving back to DC - bummer but totally understand that it's best for them! Just hope they know how much they will be missed. I do love the fact that we will be able to now come to DC for visits again!

4. Busy - Busy month (also my birthday month) - between work parties; baby showers; bridal showers; garage sales; and bachelor parties we are going non-stop this month! Can we do it - yes we can!

5. Trying to start to get ready for CKU - lots to do here! Haven't even started my week yet - am hoping to do that next week but with all the craziness we'll see! Also gotta touch base with the girls to get a move on our dorm stuff - this is coming up sosososo quickly.

6. Am currently reading She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb for book club and have to say - I'm loving this book. Am reading it just about every night - if you haven't read this book I HIGHLY recommend it!!!

7. Took eli bowling this past weekend - check his blog tonight for pictures!!!

I promise I'll try to blog more often...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home