Random Me

4.06.2007

a week in my life...






Started working on my week in the life for my ali edwards class at cku (could I have put it off any farther - we leave for this trip on April 18th - Yikes!!!) Not only am I working on this project but also am trying to work on our dorm stuff. Mike and I are planning on working on the magazine cover this weekend so we can get that printed early this week. Also have to send a picture off to kelly to represent "pink spice" and am thinking of taking a cute picture with a pink feather boa on to represent me! It's such a bummer though because I'm home sick with eli today

and could really be working on stuff for our doom but with the floors being refinished I can't even get into my scrapbook room since it is completely full of furniture! Enjoy these couple of pictures from Day 1!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home