Random Me

3.31.2007

29...




Boy that's almost 30 - holy shit I'm almost 30 - how the hell did that happen!!! Where did my 20's go??? Oh My God - 29! Okay - Okay I'm over it.


I had a great time celebrating my birthday. I had some awesome visitors to celebrate with me (that came in to surprise me - and pulled it off well because I was totally shocked). It was so wonderful to have my mom and aunt barbara here. I also went out to dinner at Gengi the Japanese Steakhouse the night before my birthday with some of my very best friends (who got me some of the coolest gifts - I seriously cannot put down my new gameboy). My oldest friend in the world got me the most beautiful Chloe bag (still can't believe that she did that), Heather got me something I've been wishing for - a dvd player for my scrapbook room and Mike not only took me to a fabulous dinner at Ocean Club but he also got me my coveted lens - the Canon 17-85 with the Image Stabilizer (he really - really didn't want to get me this lens considering it costs more than half the price of my camera but since he knows how much I adore my camera and use it like crazy he knew this would be a gift that would get great use). And how could I forget what my little guy e got me - a wonderful googely eyes "birthday boy" card, a bag of candy, and a beautiful Cinderella change purse. Just love - love - love that he picked everything out all by himself.


I truly feel like one of the most luckiest girls alive. I could not ask for a better life - even though things are rough at times I feel extremely fortunate - thank you everyone for make me beyond thrilled! I love you all more than you could ever imagine...


Enjoy...

1 Comments:

At 3:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nicole, This is Damien; I just thought I would stop in and leave a comment.. Yes I do check peoples blogs.. lol.. Looks like your birthday went well, wish We could have been there to break you in.. lol.. but anyways.. see ya at work... xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home