Random Me

4.10.2007

Please help...





Every year, half a million babies in the U.S. are born prematurely. Premature birth is the leading cause of newborn death and many life long disabilities. The funds we raise in WalkAmerica support research that saves babies' lives. Our mission is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality.
This year eli and I will be raising money and walking for March of Dimes! I truly believe in this cause and feel that I am very fortunate to have had a healthy baby but I know there are many people out there that aren't as lucky! Therefore I want to do my part and try and raise as much money as I can so I can be proud when eli and I walk the walk!!!! Anything you can spare - seriously even if it's $1 - would mean the world to me. Please go to my personal page to make a donation (and of course if your not comfortable with donating online just let me know and you can give me the money and I will turn it in). http://www.walkamerica.org/nicolekrabill
Before finishing I have to give a shout out to my Aunt Pinky, Kelly Bryan, and Heather Burns - thank you girls sososososososo much for your donations. I know that things are tight for most everyone and it is so hard to donate any money (trust me - I can totally relate) so it really means the world to me that you did this!

Thanks again!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:09 AM , Blogger Blog said...

I'll be at the walk with you. What a great cause - hope we can raise more than ever.

Love reading your blog.

:)
Sara D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home