Random Me

4.14.2007

in the mood...


for a great new bag! Right now I'm coveting the pink quilted Chanel bag but at a ticket price of $1750 (yes blog readers - you read that right - one thousand seven hundred and fifty dollars) it's just not in the cards right now. Carrying that bag while wearing clothes and shoes from Target just shows how stylin I am - a girl that doesn't give a shit about her shoes and clothes but LOVES her bags!!!
I'm already in the mood for a new bag but I'm gonna try to hold off - I bought a new Coach about 2 months ago and I just got a Chloe bag from my girl Whit so I definitely need to hold off!
This is a girl who loves her designer bags (Burberry, Kate Spade, Coach, Prada, Chanel...) and won't carry anything else. I believe that every girl deserves to own at least one designer bag in her life!!! And trust me I can tell when your bag is fake...don't try to pull that off - you just look dumb. Especially when walking through Coach carrying your fake Coach bag - thinking your fooling everyone - trust me - your not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home