Random Me

9.12.2007

gratitude...

going through some rough times right now so I think it would be great for me to put this list together (thanks ali and kel for the inspiration)...

1. family - through thick and thin I know they will be there for me...
2. friends - the true friends I have...the love I have for them could never be fully described. I am so fortunate...
3. the fall - nice time for change and just love the switch in weather. Totally looking forward to put some warm cozy sweaters on...
4. therapy - a serious healer not stigma...
5. an understanding boss...
6. good sushi and an even better friend to share it with...
7. books on tape - gotta love listening in the car...
8. eli - these days I realize how lucky I am to have this most amazing child...
9. candy corn - natures most perfect food...
10. fresh starts...

2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM , Blogger Will said...

Love you, girl!

 
At 8:22 PM , Blogger Marianne Mess said...

Couldn't agree more...you are such a wonderful friend and I am so lucky to have you!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home